Breast Enlargement in London
Breast augmentation or breast enlargement is the process of making breasts bigger with the insertion of an implant. This could be made of either saline or silicone and will be placed under the chest muscle or breast tissue. It can be helpful for correcting different-sized breasts or simply for changing their shape.
You might consider breast enlargement surgery in London if:
- Your breasts are very small or out of proportion with the rest of your body.
- Your breasts are of different sizes.
- Your breasts have changed or drooped due to weight loss, pregnancy or age.
- The appearance of your breasts are damaging your confidence.
Benefits of breast enlargement:
- Improve your confidence level.
- A choice of style.
- A more attractive look.
- A more proportionate appearance.
- A more youthful appearance.
- The choice of the perfect pair of breasts.
About breast enhancement procedure:
The surgeon will:
- Make an incision either in the crease under your armpit, under the breast or around the areola, (the coloured area of skin around the nipples).
- A pocket will be created inside the breast, to hold the implant.
- The implant will be inserted and positioned.
- The incision will be closed.
- A drain will be left in the wound to drain excess blood or fluid and will be removed after a few days.
Recover from breast augmentation:
You can expect recovery within 2 to 3 weeks after the breast augmentation in London. All your dressings will be removed after a few days and you can have your first post-surgery shower within the first week.
Once the soreness subsides you can get back to your daily activities, but you will not be able to do any heavy lifting and you will need to be gentle with the breasts for at least 3 weeks post surgery. Your arm movement may be restricted initially, but you will be able to raise and lower your arm normally, after a month.
You might experience some kind of bruising and discolouration, however this will disappear soon and any swelling should also resolve within a month.
There are four kinds of incisions that can be used for breast augmentation. These can be in the underarm, around the naval around the areolas and nipples and below the breast fold. The incisions will depend on your body type and preference. The incisions will be discreet and will fade in time.
Breast implants are usually made of either saline or silicone and both of them are safe and can provide amazing results. Silicone implants are filled with a thick gel while saline implants are made of saltwater.
Silicone is usually considered to provide the most effective results. If you have silicone breast implants
, it is important to get an MRI done three years after the procedure. This will help to ensure that the implant is healthy and has not ruptured. Mr D.B. Ghosh will suggest either saline or silicone implants as the right option for your breast enhancement.
The implants usually last for ten to twenty years before you need to get them replaced. Try to wear well-fitted bras for proper support and ensure that you do not gain excessive weight in order to attain the best results.
Your suitability for breast enlargement in Harley Street can be determined at our breast clinic. Women can have breast surgery once they are over 18 years of age. During an initial consultation with Mr D.B. Ghosh, a personalised treatment plan will be drawn up taking into account your health and specific goals for the surgery.
Before starting fat transfer to the breast, it is important to know the cost of the treatment. Mr D B Ghosh will give you estimation about the cost during the consultation.
Want to transfer breast fat? Book a consultation with
Mr D.B. Ghosh
for breast augmentation or call at